Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hymnlines Rerun Season!

Some of You Will Remember Rerun from "What's Happening?"
For the next few days while I let my life catch up with me... or maybe until I catch up with my life!... I'm going to run some of the earliest of these posts. MOST of you have joined this site later in the process, so these will be new to you. Others who were here from the first will find them as fresh as ever, I'm sure! :) 

I had initially set out to do a year's worth (365). I'm way past that and plan to continue posting regularly again soon. Recently, I haven't been able to carve out an extra hour for this process. My humanity is showing... as are my 65 years! (I got my first Social Security check this week!)

Meanwhile, I hope you will enjoy [or re-enjoy] this season of re-runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to comment on any of the posts. They are sent to ME directly. Thanks for any feedback you would like to make.

Hymnlines - Hemlines: Get it?! :)

Hymnlines - Hemlines: Get it?! :)